- Selection Process for the PGDERP course includes two rounds of Interviews. Dates for the same is displayed in the ‘Important Dates’ link.
- Candidates will be informed about the First Round of Interview schedule by mail two days prior to the actual interview date and the list will also be displayed on the website.
- It is mandatory to carry all original documents of 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation Certificates, Certificates of any Other Courses and Work Experience (if any) for the interview.
- Interviews will be conducted at Department of Production Engineering and Industrial Management, COEP Campus.
- After the First Round of Interview, Shortlisted Candidates List for the Second and Final Round of Interview will be displayed by 9:00 pm on the website on the same day.
- Carrying following Original Documents for Document Verification during the Second and Final round of interview is compulsory:
- Original Certificates of Academics and Professional Experience (if any).
- Original Identity Proof that was uploaded at the time of filling Online Application Form.